Our Promise to You
By using Fallow Management, there are two things you can be sure to receive – an honest and a transparent service from a family-run business.
We will work closely with you to understand your requirements and will ensure you are regularly informed about what we are and what we have been doing for you. It is essential to have an open and continuous dialogue with you to make sure you’re happy with the work being carried out and that it meets with your requirements – and if there is anything we can do additionally, or differently, we will happily make any changes to the service provided.
To help you and us ensure that we are achieving all these things, when you register with us, we will share with you information at your request, such as the following:
- Staff on duty
- Staff absence, through either sickness or holiday
- Staff actions and their area of operations
- Training log – including forthcoming training courses
- What type and tonnage of waste is being removed and what percentage is being recycled
- What security percentage has been achieved from contract commencement
- What cleaning percentage has been achieved from contract commencement
- What incidents/spillages have been reported up to a five year history
- Time management facility to ensure contracts are being completed within agreed timescales
With this level of transparency, you can be sure there is complete accountability at all times and confident in the knowledge that we will do everything possible to achieve the best results for you.